Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday's Talent: Wired Up and Ready to Heal

Last week I had a custom order with a beautiful soul. Everything about her request just filled me with joy. As I worked I felt like a child on thier way to a long awaited trip to disney world. Excitement and anticipation of the final result mixed with smiles and awe of the natural beauty the stones emit made me feel like I was overflowing with love. These are the best of days. It is so fullfilling to work in harmony with Mother Earth's gifts to help another in thier well-being.

This week I have featured a bunch of shops who also value the healing properties of stones, metals, and all of Mother Earth's gifts. I hope you enjoy the beauty of these pieces and feel inspired to connect a little deeper with the abundance of natural healing our Earth Mother gives to us. Wishing you many blessings and tons of smiles, Kat


ONE OF A KIND CHAKRA STONES and ROSE QUARTZ PENDULUM (RUMMAGE SALE)


Natural quartz points with quartz, purple fluorite and sterling beads, earrings, jewelry


Sunstone 14kt Gold Wire Pendant


Calypso Carnelian Calla-Lilly Earrings


Original Philip Crow Silver Wire Wrap Talisman Pendant - Pietersite


MOSS AGATE UNIQUELY WIRE WRAPPED WITH MOSS AGATE BEADS, PENDANT


SPRING


AMETHYST SCEPTER CRYSTAL IN SPECIMEN BOX


Stars and Sky Natural Turquoise Beadwoven Pendant and Earring Set


Leaves In the Sky Necklace


Heart is a Brain Spinel and Kyanite Pendant


Autumn Leaf Prayer Beads


Stone Energy Bag Series

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Stunning!