Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesdays Talent: A venture through handmade goodies

I am forever in awe by all the gorgeous and fascinating findings on Etsy. So I figured I would start a weekly feature promoting some of the artists, while showing you wonderful folks how lovely and unique handmade items can be vs. buying commercial. Browsing Etsy is one of my favorite past times (right next to being in the woodlands and creating things myself) so I hope you look forward to it as much as I do.


Each week I will feature a different theme to keep things fresh and exciting. Since the wedding season is in full bloom what better way to start out, so on with the show...


Custom Ring Bowl with tiny text
Hand Painted Sanddollars
Amber Wedding Invitation
Black Swirly Flourish Wedding Invitation Set
Garter or Leg Tutus Sassy Black and White >Cardinal Crimson Garter
Sweet Cupcake Bowtique Flower Girl Dress
Ivy Pearl Comb in Silver
Custom Made Pearl Swarovski Crystal Bridal Hair Comb
Reserved Listing - Custom Bridal Gown
Your Wedding Dress
>>Vintage Formal or Wedding Dress
Lace and Pearls - Tatted Necklace with Pearl Charm Drops
Special Day Freshwater Pearl Bracelet
Bridal Drip Necklace
White with Silver Sparkles (Ring Pillow)
Row of Roses Ring Bearers Wedding Pillow
Something Old Something New Ring Bearer Pillow Two

No comments: